Plug

Member of The Crypto Crew:
http://www.thecryptocrew.com/

Please Also Visit our Sister Blog, Frontiers of Anthropology:

http://frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com/

And the new group for trying out fictional projects (Includes Cryptofiction Projects):

http://cedar-and-willow.blogspot.com/

And Kyle Germann's Blog

http://www.demonhunterscompendium.blogspot.com/

And Jay's Blog, Bizarre Zoology

http://bizarrezoology.blogspot.com/

Tuesday 5 November 2013

New York photo of 'Orangutan'/'Bigfoot'

by | June 15, 2012 · 11:15 PM
 
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/bigfoot-news-june-15-2012/

Bigfoot News June 15, 2012

Amazing new Bigfoot photo from Stanley Dingle. A new photo from Adirondacks State Park in New York by a guy named Stanley Dingle.
I have no idea who this guy is, but he has two new interesting photos up of what he says are Bigfoots. Does anybody know anything about him or his history? Does he have a history of hoaxing? He seems to have come onto the scene from out of nowhere. Some people think this photo is Photoshopped. I am not sure of that. But if that is a suit, it’s one of the best suits I have ever seen.


 
Here is what he wrote about it:
I returned to the area where I saw that mysterious animal and started to explore the area. After a few hours of wandering the area, I came to a brush covered hillside and saw this thing observing me. It was a much lighter color than the last animal I spotted with my son. It looked ape like, and I zoomed in and took a photo.
When it heard my camera sound, it backed into the brush, and I heard it crashing through the trees as it moved off. I think someone needs to get out here – at Adirondack state park.


Here is an enhanced version. People are saying this looks like an orangutan, but it looks nothing at all like an orangutan in any way whatsoever. Either a suit, Photoshop job, or a real Bigfoot.
Previously, he posted a very strange photo of a possible Bigfoot.
An extremely weird photo of a possible young Bigfoot on all fours in Adirondack Park in New York.

Here is what he wrote about it:
I’ve contacted the BFRO about this but have received no response. In February of this year, I was hiking with my son in Adirondack State Park. We were walking through quite thick brush when we came into a clearing. It was then that we noticed a dark shape crouched down near the tree line. At first we thought it was a bear, but as it started walking on all fours, I realized it was no bear and got a little spooked.
This thing was hairy, and I could see the muscle structure under the hair. My son was scared and urged us to leave. I quickly took out my cellphone and snapped a photo. It was then that this creature stood up on two legs and started to run the treeline bipedally. My son began to scream and panic, and so we hightailed it out of there.
I had no time to get any more photographs of the creature. We were truly terrified. I’ve never seen an animal run like this did on two legs. It could not have been a bear, as they cannot run like that. This thing walked on its knuckles when on all fours, like a gorilla. It then stood up like a man and ran, all hunched over.
One detail I noticed during the sighting was that it had something on its back, something hairy and grey. I got the impression that it was an infant. I have of course heard of Bigfoot, but I never believed such things, yet now I am sure that it must be this creature that we saw. I’m scared for people who go hiking up in that wilderness in case this creature is dangerous.
I feel sometimes people will think I am delusional. My wife thinks I am crazy in some way and will not believe that I photographed anything other than a bear. But I know what bears look like. This was no bear. I have attached the first photograph for your consideration.

I see that Robert Lindsay has said that this photo (these photos) look nothing like an orangutan to him. But they do look like an orangutan to me. And what is more the face in the main photo looks very similar to the Myakka Skunk Ape, which has been previously noted to look very much likec an orangutan(these Skunk Ape Pictures come from Facebook):



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does NOT allow anonymous comments. All comments are moderated to filter out abusive and vulgar language and any posts indulging in abusive and insulting language shall be deleted without any further discussion.